Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
They are irrevelant..stop being silly. Why do you think there are monkeys here?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan doubt's Alan can be smacked any harder otherwise he may not be able to sit down for a while.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
If you're standing accused
And you're lost and confused
You don't have to take the blame

When your lifes rushing by
You will leave them beside you
I'll help you to ease the pain

~ If U Want Me // Michael Woods/Imogen Bailey

monique66

Llyrai said:
I want things to be irrelevant once again.
Irrelevant? Did i hear my name being called? *Runs to IPR thread*
*realises that IPR thread is not a physical thing and ends up bashing her head against the computer screen. Damnation now has a sore head * :(

monique66

Omg! (sorry to get all girly but anyway) My dad just caught me talking to myself in my room. I was acting like a complete idiot- making my own poetry and putting on voices...oh my god...i feel so humiliated...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Omg! (sorry to get all girly but anyway) My dad just caught me talking to myself in my room. I was acting like a complete idiot- making my own poetry and putting on voices...oh my god...i feel so humiliated...
Just tell him you were talking to the naked boy you had hiding under the bed. That should make him happy :)

monique66

kami said:
Just tell him you were talking to the naked boy you had hiding under the bed. That should make him happy :)
hehe... :D I'm not sure if that would have worked, he kind of just rolled his eyes and walked out...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
hehe... :D I'm not sure if that would have worked, he kind of just rolled his eyes and walked out...
Then let him read I-PR...that should shift the focus away from you talking to yourself :p

monique66

kami said:
Then let him read I-PR...that should shift the focus away from you talking to yourself :p
He's out now...hopefully he forgets about all the awkwardness when he returns...if not, i will take cover under my bed sheets and pretend to sleep :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
He's out now...hopefully he forgets about all the awkwardness when he returns...if not, i will take cover under my bed sheets and pretend to sleep :p
Evan suggests you take cover *under* the bed with the naked boy....its the most economical decision:p

monique66

i think your forgetting that he was your invention, not mine. But nevertheless... :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan thinks his inventions are consummate in design and so he better patent them *draws copyrights all over naked boy*, Evan thinks he also better change that to naked guy or Micheal Jackson will try to invest...

monique66

hehe...i can see the empire now, drowning out the golden sun...

Nakedguy enterprises Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)