SRC Elections 2005 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
so where can we get a list of everyone who's going for prez?

that nick wood guy is really cute in real life! too bad Angus is campaigning for him *shudders*
There's a campaign meeting on tomorrow, I'll see if I can grab you a shirt then.

jellybeenz

HSC
I think its just stupid that you made "if you don't vote for Quah, you're a racist" as one of your slogans.

My friends and I saw that slogan and couldn't believe somebody could be so pathetic as to write that.

Oooh I thought that Nick Wood dude was cute as well, nice too... he came and talked to us at Manning. He was just a friendly bloke. He talked about the other candidates as well, didn't bash them either, just explained who was who.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
gerhard said:
i wouldnt be suprised if quah comes last.
i completely concur. i havnt seen one piece of quah propaganda yet. no chalk on the steps. no leaflets. no crappy advertisements in the tutorial rooms. what the shit is up with that.

jellybeenz

HSC
gerhard said:
i wouldnt be suprised if quah comes last.
Ah but he doesn't quietly slink away like most people... he whinges like a sooky baby about how everyone is racist and how The Con is soooooo disadvantaged because they dont have parking blah blah blah blah

stazi

Nightman
HSC
grk_styl said:
so where can we get a list of everyone who's going for prez?

that nick wood guy is really cute in real life! too bad Angus is campaigning for him *shudders*
nick wood is also gay.
if he gets in you'll know he'll spend all his time wondering how he can anal all the male students.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
sep 22nd is my birthday. as my birthday present don't vote for quah.
vote for that greeny chick with the fuckled name me says?!?! what you say stasmo?!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
1Time4thePpl said:
nick wood is also gay.
if he gets in you'll know he'll spend all his time wondering how he can anal all the male students.
this nick wood sounds fascinating, i want pictures

gerhard

HSC
will do

but seriously, quah's run for prez and its obvious failure is just so comical

considering its pretty much all he ever talks about, he sure does run a terrible campaign.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
gerhard said:
will do

but seriously, quah's run for prez and its obvious failure is just so comical

considering its pretty much all he ever talks about, he sure does run a terrible campaign.
i agree. i bet even waf could have done better.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
waf could play the whole "i'm not racist, because i have an asian girlfriend. p.s. quah's ugly" card.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
and i thought waf was joking about finding asians attractive? or at least merely sucking up to the mods. sure proved me wrong.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I'll respond more thoroughly when I've got my own computer back online. However, I thought I should point out that this is just the beginning of a long campaign - and it Will pick up in the next couple weeks. The first week is all about spreading the seeds of doubt about our representatives, and then the next couple weeks will be about pushing the Sensible Alternative (yes, I do of course mean RESOLVE).

gerhard

HSC
he only wants power because he's an egotistical meglomaniac

jellybeenz

HSC
Phanatical, I'm sure you are a nice bloke in person, but dude... the way you say things... I dunno:

The first week is all about spreading the seeds of doubt about our representatives, and then the next couple weeks will be about pushing the Sensible Alternative (yes, I do of course mean RESOLVE).
It just sounds, I dunno... a little over the top if you ask me, I know you feel strongly about your cause but its something about the way you say things, just makes me feel as if you feel like you are some great bastion of knowledge educating us poor deluded folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)