HSC
holy fuck this kid is retarded.

a)i go to uni
b) i do economics
c)i have friends doing economics, which you clearly lack
d)economics is all asians, all business related fields these days so good luck
e)racist much?
f)dw your not going to state rank anything son, unless you go to a top 10 HS,
economics have more whites than commerce (finance, accounting etc)

FrozenSky

HSC
Plenty of asians at eco.
The only courses where you won't see as much asians are probably arts, media and low atar cut-off courses

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
if you want to know what uni is like, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever. or at least for 13 weeks.

kiniki

HSC
Uni is so much more carefree, i don't even go to my lectures and my tutes are minimal since i'm doing communication subs this semester. And in response to the previous replies about more 'mature people' that works in the reverse - you have all the people with under-developed social skills from studying so much and being sheltered in highschool, come into uni. Also, about 13801203812308 x hipsters. SO MANY HIPSTERS. I find it alot more easy to dislike people in uni than I did in highschool.

Also

I hate uni. too much work in a short space of time. Hate hate hate.

bitumen

HSC
i love skateboarders at uni

there aren't enough hipsters at unsw :cry:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
if there are so few white people at uni, where do they all go to get jobs, lol.

also, what are the assessments like at uni? do you have like essays and tests like you do at school.

HSC
N/A
So... is uni like the first 27 seconds of this lipdub but without the nice, caring professor dude?
Does uni have a mascot? :D

HSC
It's shit if you don't make any friends. Also it's shit if you have no friends and thus are forced to do group projects with random chinese students because they are lazy as shit, plagiarise like a mofo and submit poor quality work.

But for most people I guess uni is pretty sweet, but I wouldn't know.
That is usually only the case with International students. Some but not all. And I wouldn't be so quick to count all chinese students as being "lazy as shit". I believe I work harder than most in any group assignment situation.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, too true. I know the stereotype is not to do group work with international (Asian) students, but I'm a domestic student, and I'm in a pair with an international Malaysian student - and I'm the lazier and less motivated person of the pair.

And I'd like to think that I'm pretty hardworking myself.

twistedrebel

HSC
worked with soe international students from indonesia (2) they were better than me, in terms of motivation and hardwork and they had really good english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)