The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (5 Viewers)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Great move by Bresciano, he will be playing Champions League football this season.

And how hawt are the Palermo strips? PINK!

*Minka*

HSC
I am still suprised Cristiano Ronaldo didn't get his way and his move to Real Madrid. I think he is wildly talented and just needs to get rid of those sour spots from his game and he will be fantastic.

Any news on a possible transfer for Lucas Neill yet? Suprised I havn't heard anything.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
*Minka* said:
I am still suprised Cristiano Ronaldo didn't get his way and his move to Real Madrid. I think he is wildly talented and just needs to get rid of those sour spots from his game and he will be fantastic.

Any news on a possible transfer for Lucas Neill yet? Suprised I havn't heard anything.
Why is Neill transferring? I thought Blackburn just offered to renew his contract?

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yea i think the neill thing was just a bit of hype, no real interest there as barca snapped up thuram and zambrotta..i knew neill would never leave. and van nistelrooy returnd to training today, tho Bayern munich are still interested.

!Solskjaer!

HSC
withoutaface said:
Why is Neill transferring? I thought Blackburn just offered to renew his contract?
Err...because he is good enough to move on to bigger and better things?

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i dont think he is good enough for a madrid or barcelona..imho..he is good, just not that good..and i do love neill i thought he was our best player in the world cup.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Last time I checked Blackburn finished 6th in the EPL last year, I'd call that a fairly big thing, but then again my glasses mightn't be as rose-tinted as yours.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah but if we look above them, there's nothing but quality teams (as much as I hate to admit the Spurs have a decent squad), and if you want to be in the top four he has to be as good as the likes of Toure, Terry, Gallas, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Carvalho, Heinze, Carragher, Hyypia etc etc

!Solskjaer!

HSC
withoutaface said:
Last time I checked Blackburn finished 6th in the EPL last year, I'd call that a fairly big thing, but then again my glasses mightn't be as rose-tinted as yours.
Finishing 6th in a league in which the bottom 16 spots could be fought out equally for by 16 teams isn't really that great.

And your glasses probably aren't as rose-tinted as mine.

{EDIT: Wow. Excuse the painful sentence structure, please.}

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
West Ham, Wigan and Bolton all had very solid seasons as well and Blackburn managed to shade them out. Point being Neill isn't good enough to displace the defenders of the top 4, and only cunts play for Tottenham.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
withoutaface said:
West Ham, Wigan and Bolton all had very solid seasons as well and Blackburn managed to shade them out. Point being Neill isn't good enough to displace the defenders of the top 4, and only cunts play for Tottenham.
AHEM - we all know who the real cunts are - and they are coached by the biggest one of them all :)

Anyway, new signing Dimitar Berbatov was shit hot for Spurs in a friendly against Birmingham City over the weekend, scoring two goals. Things are looking good this season!!

- L1n -

HSC
sweet_as said:
AHEM - we all know who the real cunts are - and they are coached by the biggest one of them all :)

Anyway, new signing Dimitar Berbatov was shit hot for Spurs in a friendly against Birmingham City over the weekend, scoring two goals. Things are looking good this season!!

hahahaha i second that, F*CK CHELSEA, F8CK Gay Jose, and lets bash Roman.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Chelsea would be nothing without their West Ham contingent of Lampard, Joe Cole and John Terry! (yes Terry trained at the Academy of Football aka West Ham ). =D

- L1n -

HSC
copious said:
Chelsea would be nothing without their West Ham contingent of Lampard, Joe Cole and John Terry! (yes Terry trained at the Academy of Football aka West Ham ). =D

hahahaha Westham only got themselves to blame, if they never got relegated they would be a force by now, and Chelsea would definitely still be second to manchester united .lol damn it, damn westham, u screwed us.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
true that, but we are now back and will be around for a long time. Until guys like Reo Coker, Ferdinand Jnr and Benayoun get poached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)