How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
lmao i was gonna say that.
and good on you for being happy!

fresh, look at the bright side. thik of all the chicks u can have meanless sex with
The turtle i punched doesn't agree.

Yeah fresh, you'll get to bang girls who want drugs....and the ones who promise to do a favour if you keep their pregnancy hush hush.

not yet unfortunately. i fear for myself when i am do become a doctor. who knows what i would use to self medicate :S
Use the sex option.

anne1010

HSC
The turtle i punched doesn't agree.

Yeah fresh, you'll get to bang girls who want drugs....and the ones who promise to do a favour if you keep their pregnancy hush hush.

Use the sex option.

onur91

HSC
N/A
That kid was actually found dead in a sewer 4 months ago.

imZerroo

HSC
lmao i was gonna say that.
and good on you for being happy!

fresh, look at the bright side. thik of all the chicks u can have meanless sex with
lol i dont understand tbh.. i knew you were nice, but you're acting extra nice atm. good on you? lol
btw im lonely too :) :p jks

anne1010

HSC
lol i dont understand tbh.. i knew you were nice, but you're acting extra nice atm. good on you? lol
btw im lonely too :) :p jks
lol i feel so bad that people arnt happy...
and haha dude im not offering any services :p

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Haha. :$
Well!
Personality wise – Intelligence is a must; you have to be as smart as I am, or smarter. I prefer smarter than me, because I want a relationship where I can learn something new from the person. I want someone who’s tries not to be overly superficial, judgmental; someone who’s open to everything.
I’m into guys who have depth in their persona; not some air-head. They’re in touch with their emotions but not overly emotional.
He or she [‘cause I go both ways] kinda has to be on the wavelength with me for mostly everything; like similar things, have similar interests. Saying that, they have to be slightly different to the person I am; I don’t want to date a clone.
Has to be quirky/weird, but my kinda weird. Not LonelyWolf weird.
Hmm, Idk, other things as well

Look at the 'your 10' thread. My post there sums it up nicely.
textbook example of why you don't ask girls what girls want

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
as if. what if u saw a cute guy on the street? ud be like "oohhh, hes hot. i want him" and u would be more receptive to talking to him. but if its an average looking person then you go "meh" get away from me crepe lol
If all Down's Syndrome sufferers were actually extraordinarily attractive instead of

how they are now

They would get more attention initially, *possibly* a bit of action with some drunk ladies, etc, but a dude that isn't ugly, dresses decent and can show a girl that he isn't an aspie beta fuckwit usually does better
KP i fit the above criteria. will you go out with me. :)
lol no you don't
Hitler thought about changing himself when the whole artist thing didn't work.

Sometimes its not good to change yourself, or you might end up with genocide on your hands, and poison in your system.
you have to hand it to Hitler

He did kill Hitler
textbook example of why you don't ask girls what girls want
this

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
or you could just settle for someone human

HSC
god, sensitive topic :(

but nah, never going for a doctor gf, ever. i will go mad.
just get on the phet son

go clubbin between shifts pic up some skanks just say ur a doctor, wear ur doctor coat out btw

or just get a porsche and cruise around in it slow enough for skanks to jump in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)